Viewing Spam Experts Filter Incomming Email Logs
incomming logs, email logs, email filter logs
- Login to iShout Hosting client portal area and click on “Services”.
- On the righthand side click the arrow >.
- Scroll down to “Manage Your Email” and click “Manage”
- Scroll down to "incoming" and click "Logs"
- In the "Query Rules" panel, set the rule you would like to use to find emails in the logs. I this example we are using the default "Timestamp of 1 week". On the right-hand side click "Show Results".
- The spam filter will return the list of all emails from the last week.
- In the "Main class" collumn, emails are marked as "not-spam", "spam", "phishing", and "un-sure". "un-sure" emails are sent to junk folder.
- In the "Status" collumn, emails are shown as to whether they're delivered to the inbox or quarantined.
- Click the drop-down button to view the actions that can be made to email or tick each email to bulk action. Email can be whitelisted or blacklisted.
- To set a rule, in the local-part field is the first part of the email address before the @ that the email is going to ie info@example. The Address field is the person that is sending the email.
For more information regarding incoming email logs and rules, please view the documentation here https://documentation.solarwindsmsp.com/spamexperts/documentation/Content/C_Domain%20Level/incoming/incoming-log-search.htm