How to block a spamming domain in Spam Experts
spamming, block spam, block domain, block email
- Login to iShout Hosting client portal area and click on “Services”.
- On the righthand side click the arrow >.
- Scroll down to “Manage Your Email” and click “Manage”
- Click on “Sender blacklist”
- Click on “Add blocklist sender”
- To blacklist all addresses at a domain, add the domain name without a leading "@" (e.g. for all senders with addresses @example.com, add "example.com").
- Now click “Save” and no mail will come from this domain.